I cannot record audio in the Windows version
I get an error saying that I cannot record audio in the Windows version of the app.
In Windows, you should give permission to LoiLoNote School to access the microphone.
1. Launch LoiLoNote School and bring up the Windows charm bar on the right-hand side of the screen.
2. Tap on the setting at the very bottom.
3. Tap on access permission.
4. Confirm that the microphone, location information and camera are all switched on.
5. If the microphone is switched off, make sure to switch it on.
1. Start -> Settings -> Privacy
2. Find Location, Camera, and Microphone and all these are switched on.
3. Otherwise, change them from "Off" to "On".