How to use Color Key
Please tell me about how to use the color key
Color Key is a function to make a specific color transparent.
Take a TV weather program for example, a lady is explaining today's weather on the map.
This is a overlay of the map and the lady taken in front of the blue wall, and the blue was taken out before overlapped by the map.
1. Click a timeline bar which is a movie with a lady by the blue wall.
2. Select Color Key from Effect tray on the left hand side.
3. Change Display parameter to Before Applying
4. Click the dropper and move it to the blue portion of the movie and click to pick up the color.
5. Change Display parameter to Last Output.
Please refer to a description in v5.2 new function